KKLIU 1966/2020 Exp Date: 31 December 2022. This is a medicine product advertisement.
AS SEEN ON TV!
What is Gout?
Gout is a type of arthritis caused by the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints. Uric acid is a waste product of purine, a natural substance made within the body and also found in various foods, such as red meat and shellfish as well as alcohol (beer).
While uric acid is normally excreted through urine, excessive uric acid can still build up over time. When uric acid eventually crystallises in the joints and tissues, it triggers a gout attack – commonly felt in the fingers and toes.
Common signs and symptoms include:
- Intense pain in one or more joints (usually the big toe)
- Swollen, inflamed joint
- Joint feels hot and very tender
- Limited range of joint movement
Did you know?
Gout is more common in men than womenThe female hormone, oestrogen, acts as a natural gout protector in women by flushing out uric acid through their urine. However, when women begin losing oestrogen after menopause, the level of uric acid in their blood starts to rise, making them susceptible to gout too.
The trusted oral solution to eliminate uric acid from the body and prevent uric acid crystallisation.
Treat Gout Today With Clearogout
If your quality of life has been negatively impacted by gout pain all this while, you can rest easy now. Clearogout is the uric acid neutralizer solution to all your gout problems!
It works! Clearogout contains alkanising effervescent granules by breaking up the accumulated uric acid crystals in your joints. Also, Clearogout is free of any sugar or artificial sweeteners like aspartame and saccharin etc.
When consumed daily, Clearogout has been proven effective to:
- Eliminate uric acid
- Prevent uric acid crystallisation
So, say Goodbye to gout pain today!
Who should take Clearogout?
- Those with high uric acid levels
- Those who regularly consume high-purine foods and beverages such as red meat, shellfish, organ meats and alcohol
- Those who suffer from gout pain
How to take?
- Take 1-2 sachets, 4 times daily. [Total 4 – 8 sachets]
- Each sachet contains Sodium bicarbonate (1760mg), Sodium citrate anhydrous (630mg), Citric acid anhydrous (720mg), Tartaric acid (890mg).
|Active Ingredients per 4g sachet||Strength|
|Sodium citrate anhydrous||630mg|
|Citric acid anhydrous||720mg|